Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Core'dinations Creative Frenzy



My first submission is a Christmas gift bag. I have used the Tim Holtz and Ranger Distressed Collection. The flower is a Tim Holtz die cut. I have also used Unity Stamps. I am a avid stamper and use many brands of stamps on my cards and other creations.


A close up of the flower, I used stick pins and lots of ribbon.


The tag comes out and the 25th is circled with pixie dust.


All the embossing is inked with gold and the edges with brown. I used several different embossing plates to give it the gift bag different dimension.


My 2nd submission is a greeting card. I used Tim Holtz and Ranger Distress Collection. 

 

 The stamp is from Unity Stamps. I sanded the embossed area and inked the edges in brown.


My last submission is a Christmas card. I again used the Tim Holtz and Ranger Distress Collection. I used the swirl embossing plate to give the feel of blowing snow. The stamp is Hero Arts.

A close up of the the reindeer. I have cut him out and adhered him with dimensional tape. I also cut out the head and sweater, applied glossy accents and again glued with dimensional tape.


The pink paper is embossed with a paisley design.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my creations, I appreciate any feedback, and look forward to hearing from you,
Samantha Slaughter.

2 comments:

  1. Sam, you showcase Coredinations Card Stock very well. Great inspiration from your designs. Love the gift bag with all the elements. Your cards are designed well. All the best with your audition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet projects! I think the Christmas card with the blowing snow effect is charming! Best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete